stone retrieval cone,
stone blocking coil
Nitinol Retrieval coil urology stone cone preventing retropulsion of stone
The stone cone increases procedural efficiency by preventing retropulsion of stones up the ureter and into the kidney.
1. The sheath is designed to resist stray holmium laser energy
2. The coil is designed to prevent stone migration during lithotripsy procedures
3. Unique deisgn promotes sweeping multiple stone fragments in a single pass
4. Quick release handles facilitates scope exchanges
Wire: Nitinol (nickle titanium)
Protection casing: PTFE
Working Length: 115cm
Coil Tip ID: 0.8cm, 1.0cm
1. Open the package and take out stone cone.
2. Pull the handle afterward so that the tip forms a straight line.
3. With the aid of previously established working channel by endoscope,stone cone goes through the channel until the middle or upper part of ureter and surpasses the stones about 1cm.
4. Push the handle so that the tip opens and forms a cone shape.
5. Then stone cone successfully blocks the stones from migration.
6. After pneumatic lithotripsy, pull the handle so taht the tip forms a straight line meanwhile withdrawing the stones out of body.
5. Throw away the stone cone that has been used.