||Black And Blue
PCNL Renal Dilator Set,
F24 Renal Dilator Set,
Urology Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy PCNL Set
Urology Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy PCNL Renal Dilator Set F8-F24
Reborn PCNL kit is used for stretching or enlarging the fascial tissue prior to a nephrostomy procedure and to introduce the amplatz sheath which is intended for percutaneous dilation of tissue surrounding a dilator which is previously placed.
|| Puncture needle
|| Nephrostomy tube
|| Peel away sheath
1. Smooth surface reduces friction
2. Tapered tip for atraumatic advancement
3. Radiopaque material ensures better visibility
4. PCNL guidewire is angled tip which avoid unneccessary injuries
1. Select appropriate specification according to surgery.
2. Open the package and take out puncture needle.
3. Penetrate puncture needle through subcutaneous tissue and renal fascia into the kidney.
4. Withdraw stylet. As soon as the urine flows out of the stylet,it means a successful puncture.
5. Insert guidewire and keep it in kidney and then draw out the puncture needle.
6. Then make dilator go through guidewire from small size to big size for dilatation of subcutaneous tissue and renal fascia until the selected peel away sheath and dilator go into kidney.
7. Draw out the dilator and keep the peel away sheath in the kidney for establishing percutaneous access into the kidney.
8. Throw away the PCNL kit that has been used.