percutaneous nephrostomy kit
PCNL Percutaneous Nephrostomy Kit Puncture Needle Peel Away Sheath
PCNL kit is used to dilate skin and subcutaneous tissue to establish a working channel between skin and kidney.
|| Puncture needle
|| Nephrostomy tube
|| Peel away sheath
1. PTFE coated guidwire allows less friction and higher corrosion resistance.
2. Peel away sheath can be teared apart during surgery.
3. Tapered tip allows easy passage of instruments through atraumatic placement.
1. Select appropriate specification according to surgery.
2. Open the package and take out puncture needle.
3. Penetrate puncture needle through subcutaneous tissue and renal fascia into the kidney.
4. Withdraw stylet. As soon as the urine flows out of the stylet,it means a successful puncture.
5. Insert guidewire and keep it in kidney and then draw out the puncture needle.
6.Then make dilator go through guidewire from small size to big size for dilatation of subcutaneous tissue and renal fascia until the selected peel away sheath and dilator go into kidney.
7.Draw out the dilator and keep the peel away sheath in the kidney for establishing percutaneous access into the kidney.
8. Throw away the PCNL kit that has been used.