stone retrieval cone,
Stone Cone Prevents Stone Migration Antiretropulsion
The stone cone helps increase procedural efficiency by preventing retropulsion of stones up the ureter and into the kidney.
Wire: Nitinol (nickle titanium)
Protection casing: PTFE
1. kink resistant during surgery
2. save the trouble of changing the form of surgery
1. Open the package and take out stone cone.
2. Pull the handle afterward so that the tip forms a straight line.
3. With the aid of previously established working channel by endoscope,stone cone goes through the channel until the middle or upper part of ureter and surpasses the stones about 1cm.
4. Push the handle so that the tip opens and forms a cone shape.
5. Then stone cone successfully blocks the stones from migration.
6. After pneumatic lithotripsy, pull the handle so taht the tip forms a straight line meanwhile withdrawing the stones out of body.
5. Throw away the stone cone that has been used.