double j ureteral stent,
right jj stent
two ends open
one end close
|with suture or not|
1. Made of medical grade polyurethane (PU) with superior biocompatibility.
2. Pigtail shape prevents stent's migration.
3. Smooth surface is designed for easier placement and withdrawal.
4. Thin wall is designed for maximum drainage.
5. Clear markings facilitates confirmation of placement.
6. Good radiopacity for easier visualization.
1. Open the package and take out ureteral stent.
2. Place guidewire into kidney from urethra, bladder and ureter.
3. Choose two ends open ureteral stent and push it over guidewire.
4. Use pusher to push ureteral stent to kidney.
5. Hold the pusher and withdraw guidewire and then withdraw pusher
6. Hence, the ureteral stent has been successfully placed. Regular plain film is required to check the ureteral stent.