|Class II A
Hydrophilic Guide Wire,
Nitinol Guide Wire
Nitinol Hydrophilic Guidewire Urology Access Instrument For Ureter and Kidney
Reborn Hydrophilic Guidewire:
. Nitinol core with hydrophilic floopy tip and PTFE coated stiff shaft
. Facilicates smooth and easy navigation through strictures and stone obstructions
. PTFE coated stainless steel coil optimize grip and positioning
. Easy and safe surgeon controlled advancement of the wire
. Flexible tip facilitates back loading of endoscopes
Locate the focus in urinary tract with the aid of hydrophilic guidewire, and then make other medical equipment go through hydrophilic guidewire so that other medical equipment is able to reach the focus.
0.032 inch, 0.035 inch.
working Length: 150cm
1. Open the package and take out hydrophilic guidewire.
2. Insert the flexible proximal end of guidewire into natural orifice and place it in the preset position slowly.
3. Insert medical instrument required by surgery through guidewire into preset part of natural orifice.
4. Pull out the hydrophilic guidewire and indwell the surgical instrument in the orifice to continue surgery
5. Throw away the hydrophilic guidewire that has been used.