|Working Channel:||3.6Fr||Time Of Use:||8 Hours|
Disposable Digital Flexible Ureteroscope,
CFDA Digital Flexible Ureteroscope,
Medical Disposable Flexible Ureteroscope
This product is inserted into the urethra, renal pelvis or percutaneously into the renal pelvis through the urethra to observe, diagnose, photograph and treat the urethra and renal pelvis. It cannot be used in conjunction with high-frequency diagnosis and treatment accessories.
Time of use
The digital ureteroscope (hereinafter referred to as endoscope) consists of the electronic bladder pyeloscope (handle, tapered sleeve, forceps, insertion part, insertion hose, bending part, tip, cable, distal tip, CMOS camera, LED light ) And three-way joints.
1. Cases outside the "range of application" in the manual;
2. Contraindications in the regulations drafted by various medical and health administrative agencies or endoscopy associations, or cases that do not belong to the indications in their regulations
3. Do not use equipment that is not compatible with this product for inspection or treatment.
Maintenance and modification
This product does not contain user-serviceable parts. Do not disassemble, modify or attempt to repair; otherwise, it will cause injury to the patient or operator and damage to the equipment. Reborn Medical Company does not assume any responsibility for this.
1. If the endoscope image disappears unexpectedly during use, stop using it immediately and withdraw the endoscope from the patient. Continuing to use the endoscope in this situation can cause injury to the patient, such as bleeding and/or perforation.
2. If the image of the endoscope is frozen and cannot be released during use, you should keep the hand-held endoscope in place and click on the setting in the on-screen menu and return to release the freezing. If the freezing persists, stop using it immediately and withdraw the endoscope from the patient. Continuing to use the endoscope in this situation can cause injury to the patient, such as bleeding and/or perforation.
Q: How many pieces at least we should order? (MOQ)
Q: How to pay express charge if order samples?
A: Those customers, who have DHL, FEDEX, TNT, UPS account,
can provide us with your account and we will send the samples by express required.
Those customers, who do not have an express account, will pay the freight directly to our company account. Then we will despatch the samples.
Q: How to pay for sample?
A: TT(telegraphic transfer) or Western Union.
Q:How long is the products' shelf life?
A: Five years since sterilization
Europe:France , Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Norway, Monaco etc.
Asia: Turkey, India, Vietnam, UAE, Philippines,Sri Lanka etc.
South America:Brazil, Columbia , Ecuador , Chile , Argentina etc.
Africa: Egypt , South Africa, Mauritius, Somalia, Morocco, etc.