|Blue And White
|F4 F4.7 F4.8 F5 F6 F7 F8
|15cm 16cm 18cm 20cm 22cm 24cm 26cm 28cm
|12 Hours Online
Hospital Tapered Tip Pigtail Ureteral Stent,
F4 Disposable Ureteral Stent,
CE Tapered Tip Ureteral Stent
Double J Ureteral Stent hydrophilic caoating whit CE certificate
1. A ureteral stent may also be placed during or after urinary tract surgery to provide a mold around which healing can occur, to divert urine away from areas of leakage, to manipulate kidney stones or prevent stones from moving prior to treatment, or to make the ureters more easily identifiable during surgical procedures.
2. Double-J (DJ) stents are among the basic and commonly used tools in urology in many procedures. These stents keep the ureter patent and ensure resolution of any edema and allow for any injury. Hence, it is considered as an effective method in postoperative management in patients with ureteric calculi, ureteric stricture, retroperitoneal tumors or fibrosis, ureteropelvic junction obstruction or in any iatrogenic ureteric injury.
|F4, F4.8, F5, F6, F7, F8
Length: 15cm, 18cm, 26cm, 28cm
|All of specification and length can be customized according to clinical needs
- Put them in airy and dry places and avoid the exposure of corrosive gas
- Less than 40 centigrade and keep the humidity between 30%-80%
- Pay attention to mice, insects and package damages.
About Renorn :
The factory is located in Zhuzhou (National) High-tech Industrial
Development Zone with beautiful scenery and convenient transportation.
The company regards product quality as its life and strictly implements
total quality management. Aseptic products are produced in 100,000-level
purification workshops, with a purification area of nearly 1,500 square meters.
In order to ensure the hygiene requirements of the products, and equipped
with professional laboratories and testing instruments, the trained quality
inspectors strictly control the quality, are meticulous in product quality,
and strive for excellence. All products are produced in strict accordance
with the standardization of the quality management system.